Kundalini Yoga is known as the “Yoga of Awareness”. Its focus is on self-awareness and delivering an experience of your highest consciousness. The technology of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is a science of the mind and body which elevates the spirit.
Each class focuses on pranayama (breath), yoga postures, kriyas, mantra, music and meditation to elevate your consciousness and activate your radiant body.
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful practice and is transformational. It is a beloved practice that is truly healing and strengthening for body, mind and spirit. Yogi Bhajan® was a master at creating this technology and through his teachings, your individual practice will forever be changed. I hope you fall in love with Kundalini Yoga just as I have.
Kundalini Yoga (KY) sets and meditations are wide-ranging. These are some ways KY can help:
- Supports the heart to increase one’s heart circulation and to open the heart chakra
- Increases openness and acceptance in relationships
- Brings focus to the kidneys to reduce fear and increase one’s willpower
- Helps to greatly reduce life stresses
- Clears past karma and improve one’s destiny
- Creates vitality and stamina within the immune and nervous systems
- Helps to bring overall balance and discipline to one’s daily living
- Danielle Federico is a Kundalini Yoga Instructor. Classes are offered on a regular basis.
Please click here to see Events Calendar for class offerings. Call 978-898-7141 for more information.